[Minimum stay: 1 week]
Trullo Aurora is situated near Ostuni and a beautiful countryside all around that covers in green all the place.
It looks like a clusters of small living units which have been all refurbished for their original character to be maintained. A beautiful well-kept garden surrounds the trullo, which is mainly made of stone flooring that adds natural beauty; there is also a swimming pool with a dining area where tables and chairs are placed.
The interiors feature beautiful original arches, nooks and crannies constructed of exposed stone. The kitchen/dining room is really pretty and fully equipped; a small lounge is just a few steps away and is provided with a nice stove and seats placed in appointed niches in the wall.
The Trullo has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds that can be arranged into a double bed for the comfort you prefer; also you will have two bathrooms with shower.
The interior of the Trullo, as well as its exterior, possesses a truly authentic charm and the key-element of simplicity. Even the smallest detail has been taken care of, so the place offers a charming atmosphere and a timeless elegance, thanks to the soft colors used throughout this wonderful property and to the typical exposed stones.
Staying in Trullo Aurora is an experience that you can’t afford to miss!
If you want to try out some fresh fish you can go to the local Port of Villa Nova.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Weekly cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour