Trullo Palummieddu is situated in Ostuni and is a stunning property where you can spend unique vacation.
This trullo has been renovated in order to keep its distinctive elements alive: the property, both outside & inside, is entirely built up using typical stones from Puglia and typical natural stones called tuff. Their white and creamy color gives us the feeling of being surrounded by a cozy and warm atmosphere, which is really charming.
Outside you can enjoy a great sea view, a nice pool and plenty of outdoor space.
Internally everything is at your fingertips: the kitchen is well-equipped and functional. You will appreciate many original features such as nooks and crannies filled with lovely decorations. The Trullo has two bedrooms both en-suite: one has a four poster bed, the other one is a double bedroom. There is a lot of natural sunlight coming in.
It’s a wonderful place, ideal for those who like some peace and quiet.
We recommend you to visit the city of Ostuni, also called 'the White City', which is considered one of the most beautiful places of Salento peninsula. If you stay during the summer time and have children, you can take them to the Zoo Safari or to the water parks!
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels
- Weekly cleaning (July and August: Saturdays)
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Haustiere nicht erlaubt
- Rauchen verboten
- Der Pool ist vom 01.05. bis zum 30.09. geöffnet
- Bei der Ankunft wird der Mietvertrag für Kurzaufenthalte unterzeichnet