Trullo Messapia is a wonderfull villa with two “Trulli” plunged in a green garden with olive trees, and located in the countryside of Ceglie Messapica.
The large garden houses several relaxation areas with seating and sofas; through a pebble path you can reach the pool, featuring a solarium and an outdoor shower.
Trullo Messapia is composed of three separate buildings, housing the three bedrooms.
The main trullo with three cones opens with a large living area, characterized by typical floors and walls, with a modern kitchen island. On the left there is a dining table, while on the right there is a relaxation area with sofas and fireplace.
This trullo has a double bedroom with a four-poster bed, a bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
The second and third bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, are located in the two separate buildings.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Weekly cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 3,4 km
Brindisi Airport: 55 km
Bari airport: 106 km
Nearest city: 6 km