[Minimum stay: 7 Nights]
Located in the Ostuni countryside of “Alto Salento” (northern Salento), Trullo la Specchia is a brand-new construction in quartz stone following the standards and style of the Apulian trulli tradition. Surrounded by a beautiful garden with centenary olive trees, the structures that make up the dwelling overlook a charming swimming pool with sun loungers.
There is a covered veranda alongside the trullo, where guests can have a barbecue or just a drink while enjoying the wonderful view of the pool. The living area consists of a kitchen equipped with five electric burners, an oven, a dishwasher, a fridge with freezer, a table with six chairs, and a relax area with sofas, a fireplace and a 46" TV. There is underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout the Trullo.
A total of four bedrooms are distributed among the three structures. There are two bedrooms in the main trullo, featuring stone ceilings and equipped with a private bathroom (one of the two bedrooms has two double beds). The third bedroom, accessible from the outside, is in another trullo connected to the main one. This bedroom has a private bathroom with a shower, as well as an alcove with everything needed to prepare tea and coffee, and a fridge. The fourth bedroom is located in the "lamia" on the opposite side of the pool. It has barrel vaults in tuff, a canopy bed, a kitchen area and a bathroom with a shower.
- Wi Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa)
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen and towels (for one week)
- Weekly and midweek cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour