[Minimum stay: 7 days]
A beautiful trullo dating from the early 20th century, Trullo Tunine with its conical structures is set in the pleasing ambience of the countryside of Ostuni, amidst ancient olive groves and fruit orchards.
As guests enter the trullo they find a splendid living room with sofa and with the original natural stone walls. A characteristic arch leads to the bedrooms: one a double and the other with bunk beds, which share a bathroom with shower.
A second entrance leads to a fine, fully-equipped kitchen and the open-plan living area, marked by an antique olive wood table seating eight. Here there are also two more bedrooms, one with double bed with bathroom linked by an arch to another room with double bed, ideal for the kids.
During the warm summer days, the cone-shaped ceilings and thick walls preserve the coolness of the indoor areas. But the outdoor areas of Trullo Tunine offer irresistible attractions to enjoy the countryside of Puglia: a table seating eight is set beneath a covered veranda; just a few paces away is a large stone barbecue. Several furnished areas are an invitation to dine ‘al fresco’ or relax in the shade of the trees or pergolas. The fine pool with solarium invites guests to take dip among the olive trees, while the herb garden and citrus fruit orchard fill the courtyard with the scents of the Mediterranean. Pool opening from 01st May to 30th September.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Weekly cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour