[Minimum stay: 7 nights]
Villa Alba is situated in Montesano Salentino, an ancient village that was born in the province of Lecce conveniently located between the Adriatic and the Ionian Sea. It is a rural village rich in fauna and flora. About 4,000sqm of garden and land surround the property that is positioned on a slightly high point in split-level.
The wide patio is designed with a swimming pool area just beside the wooden roof pergola and a veranda which is placed near the BBQ area that includes also an eating area to enjoy outdoor dining.
The interiors are composed by a large lounge with a dining area and a kitchen; on the same floor there is also a well-furnished bathroom with shower. A very cute spiral staircase will take you downstairs where you will have three more bedrooms: two double bedrooms and one bedroom with a French bed; there are also two bathrooms both with showers. They all have fitted wardrobes and their own entrance from the garden.
The villa is very spacious, bright and with modern design furniture; it has under floor heating and a big fireplace. Its simple design does not make it look any less attractive!
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday
- Weekly cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour