This is truly a wonderful villa, built on two levels, with a large lounge and dining kitchen, with patio doors overlooking the gardens and pool.
The bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, all modern with a contemporary feel, with the advantage of having a modern style bathtub, for those who like to relax while reading a book. The villa sleeps 6 and is surrounded by gardens, and the sister villa called Villa Delia, which is the same specification as Villa Clelia.
You can take both villas, sleeping 12, which is ideal for friends staying together, or the extended family.
Near to the fantastic town of Polignano only a short drive away. Where you will find local produce, fresh fish, and many many superb restaurants.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (twice a week). Bathrobe and slippers once a week. Changeover day in July and August: Saturday
- Electricity, including A/C, gas, water and final cleaning
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 2.5 km
Brindisi Airport: 80 km
Bari Airport: 56 km