Located west of Capo d'Orlando, it offers a breathtaking view of the sea, reaching to the distant horizon.
An eclectic décor, which has its roots in the Sicilian tradition but also departs from it creating an original atmosphere. That's how Villa Hydra looks: beautiful, lavish, elegant and sophisticated. Contemporary and environmentally friendly: it is energy self-sufficient thanks to the most modern technologies.
Villa Hydra is arranged over four floors, connected by an internal staircase and lift.
The entrance on the ground floor leads, through an arch, to the bright living room, which has several sitting areas, fireplaces and TV. On this floor there is also a very modern kitchen and a small bathroom.
The first floor, which overlooks the living area from an internal gallery, includes the first two bedrooms with private bathrooms and a library, with fireplace and balcony.
From the second floor up, the style becomes increasingly original: here we find a room in shades of pink (classified as single), with round bed and private bathroom, and the Master Bedroom with large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. There is also a small fitness room, a Turkish bath and a modern shower with aromatherapy and chromotherapy.
Finally, the wonderful penthouse: an open space with double bed, living area, study, private bathroom and balcony.
Villa Hydra overlooks a large lawn, where there is a saltwater infinity pool with Jacuzzi and a children's pool. The property is surrounded by extensive gardens and orchards with peach, citrus, pear and apricot trees.
The pool is open all year round. The villa also has a washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, iron and ironing board, fireplace, TV, piano, safe, table tennis and barbecue area.
The kitchen is equipped with kettle, toaster, mixer, oven, microwave and safe.
Warning: the road leading to the villa is very steep and narrow; we advise you not to arrive at the villa with large cars.
Nearby: Cefalù (75 km), Taormina (138 km), Alcantara gorges (95 km), Messina (91 km), Etna cable car (184 km).
Airports: Comiso 272 km – 3h15; Palermo 171 km – 2h; Trapani 252 km – 2h50; Catania 196 km – 2h15.
Harbours: Messina harbour (92 km – 1h15), Aeolian islands ferry station (68 km – 1 h).
- Water, gas, electricity
- Air conditioning and heating in all bedrooms (ceiling) - underfloor air conditioning/heating in the other rooms
- Pool and final cleaning
- Daily cleaning: four hours per day are included (not available on Sunday, on public holidays and on 15th August)
- A mid-stay towels change is included
- Weekly linen/towel changes and a cleaning service are included for multiple-week bookings
- Complimentary selection of local products
- 24/7 phone support during your stay
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Additional linen & towels/extra cleaning
- Cot and high chair (always on request: the first cot + high chair set is included, the following sets have a cost of € 70.00 each)
- Shopping delivery, breakfast delivery
- Cook service
Check-in 16:00 – Check-out: 10:00
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement.