[Minimum stay: 1 week]
Villa Livia is a fine residence built in traditional style, set in the countryside round Carovigno, just a few km from Ostuni and the main attractions of the Valle d’Itria.
The visible stonework, simple furnishings and white walls built according to local tradition all give the villa a fascinating feeling of old-time family life, which is also reflected in its splendid gardens. Villa Livia is set in an estate of 8 hectares and offers sun-lit terraces, shaded pergolas and large white-paved courtyards, hosting a fine pool and solarium (pool opening from April 30th until October 30th). In winter the swimming pool can be heated (extra cost - advance request needed).
As we enter the villa, we find a large living room looking on to the garden with large windows. Here guests can relax on comfortable sofas in the living area, or take meals at the natural-wood table.
The living room leads into the equipped kitchen and four bedrooms, furnished with attention to detail and light-filled.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Weekly cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Heating of the pool
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking