Veraclub Cala Ginepro Resort & Spa
- 159 rooms
- Beach 300-500 m
- Nearest village: Orosei 14 km
- Port/airport Olbia 80 km away
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Pets not allowed
Set in the beautiful bay of the Gulf of Orosei, Veraclub Cala Ginepro is located in the resort of the same name, 14 km from Orosei. The airport and the port of Olbia are about 80 km from the resort.
The resort is surrounded by greenery and manicured gardens, and is about 300/500 metres from the sea. It offers many facilities for adults and children, a cuisine that will allow you to taste the local flavours, and a rich programme of sports and recreational activities.
The 159 rooms at Veraclub Cala Ginepro are furnished in typical Sardinian style and feature amenities such as air conditioning, hairdryer and private bathroom with bath or shower. Most have a balcony or veranda.
The resort's beach is between 300 and 500 metres from the rooms, depending on their location in the resort. It can be reached on foot via a tree-lined path (no shuttle service available) and boasts an expanse of fine white sand, crystal-clear waters and wind-smoothed granite cliffs.
Each room has a free beach umbrella, two sun loungers and beach towels from the third row onwards. The first and second rows are payable at the hotel, on request in advance and subject to availability.
The Templus Salutis SPA wellness centre services are available to adults for a fee: indoor pool, hammam, frigidarium sauna, chromotherapy, relaxation area and gym.
Padel court, open-air gym, table tennis, petanque available. Tennis court about 700 metres from the resort.
Entertainment is provided for children aged between 3 and 17, divided into age groups, and includes games, workshops, sports and recreational activities. There is also a baby feeding room for the 0-2 age group, equipped to heat and cook baby food.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet style at the resort's restaurant, which has two air-conditioned rooms. A typical dinner is served once a week.
Basic products for coeliacs, such as bread, pasta and a breakfast cake, are available on request (please advise when booking).
Services & activities
The Veraclub Cala Ginepro also offers an entertainment programme for adults, with games, tournaments, activities, piano bars and shows. It has two swimming pools: one for adults and one with a shallow water level, suitable for children. On request at the reception, it is possible to participate in many excursions to discover the area, such as to the Natural Oasis of Bidderosa, Porto Cervo and Barbagia.
Pets are not allowed. Free Wi-Fi in common areas.
Rooms Veraclub Cala Ginepro Resort & Spa
Food & Drink
- Restaurant for Celiac Disease
- Mini Club
- Kids Playground
- Children's pool
- Beach service
- Conference hall
- Air conditioning
In room / Private Services
- Air conditioning in Room
- Digital Terrestrial TV
- Phone in Room
- Safety box in Room
- Furnished Patio or Balcony
- Gym / Fitness room
- Bocce field
- Ping Pong
- Five-person soccer field
- Garden / Park
- Swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- Night entertainment service
- Private parking
Map Veraclub Cala Ginepro Resort & Spa
Extra Veraclub Cala Ginepro Resort & Spa
- Handling fee: € 60,00 per each adult, € 35,00 for children 2-11 y.o.
- Insurance VeraAssistance: compulsory, from € 46 per person up to € 120.
The amount will be calculated according to the value of the stay.
- Supplement 1st Row on the beach: euro 120 per week per room from 27/05 to 24/06.
- Supplement 1st Row on the beach: euro 120 per week per room from 02/09 to 29/09.
- Supplement 1st Row on the beach: euro 180 per week per room from 24/06 to 01/09.
- Supplement 2nd Row on the beach: euro 70 per week per room from 27/05 to 23/06.
- Supplement 2nd Row on the beach: euro 70 per week per room from 02/09 to 29/09.
- Supplement 2nd Row on the beach: euro 120 per week per room from 24/06 to 01/09.