On the first floor of a small building in the Villanova district, one of the four historic districts of Cagliari, Domus de Silva is quiet and well lit, furnished in white and pastel colours, recalling the shades of the sea. The apartment is located in a building with independent entrance, without elevator, and is on three levels, for a total of about 140 square meters. It can accommodate families or groups of friends, for a total of six people.
Domus de Silva has an entrance with a fully equipped open kitchen, a dining area with living area overlooking Via San Giacomo, two double bedrooms (on different levels, one of them is illuminated by a "Cavaedium" light well typical of the buildings of the past), two bathrooms (one with shower, the other with Jacuzzi), a loft furnished with sofa bed and a small laundry area with washing machine. The house is completed by two terraces equipped with outdoor furniture, overlooking the roofs of the neighborhood.
Nearby: restaurants, bars and cafes, pizzerias, supermarkets, bakeries, small shops. By public transport you can reach the promenade Poetto.
- Equipped kitchenette: induction hob, microwave oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and various kitchen utensils.
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Small laundry area with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- A camping cot and high chair are available on request in advance.
- Electricity, gas and water consumption
- Air conditioning/heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be returned clean - the necessary utensils are already available in the accommodation for small daily cleaning)
Compulsory service costs - € 80,00
Final cleaning (compulsory) of the house (kitchen excluded)
Animals not allowed.
Check-in from 16.00 to 21.00 - Check-out before 10.00.
IMPORTANT: The Villanova district is located within a restricted traffic zone. Guests are therefore not allowed to park and/or transit by car within the ZTL from 9.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. and from 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. The nearest parking area is in Viale Regina Elena.
Upon arrival the rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed.