At the entrance of the town of Costa Rei, on the south-east coast of Sardinia, La Casa Azzurra is a small house of 55 square meters, very comfortable and well-kept. The beach, only 400 meters away, is easily reachable on foot. Cagliari airport is about 65 km away (one hour by car, with regular traffic).
La Casa Azzurra is on one level and consists of two bedrooms (one with double bed and one with single beds), an entrance/living room with single sofa bed, equipped kitchenette, a bathroom with shower.
The house overlooks a porch equipped with outdoor furniture. The small garden hosts a barbecue area.
The closest beach to Costa Rei is Scoglio di Peppino, characterized by fine sand and gently sloping seabed, also suitable for children.
Other recommended beaches: Feraxi, Monte Turnu, Cala Sinzias and Cala Pira.
- Independent entrance
- Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooking hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/Heating in the living room
- No indoor parking (parking spaces available nearby)
The price includes:
- Consumption of electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean)
- Person dedicated to villa management € 40.00/hour
- Daily cleaning service - € 30.00 per maid/hour of duty
Pets are not welcome.
The municipality of Muravera requires the payment of a tourist tax to be paid locally, for a maximum of 14 nights:
- for all stays from 01 January to 31 May and from 01 October to 31 December € 0,50 /person/night (excluding children under 10 years old).
- for all stays from 01 June to 30 September, € 1/person/night (excluding children under 10 years of age).
Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out: 10:00.
Please note: Check-in directly in Villa to be agreed at least 48 hours prior arrival.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement