Porto Luna is located just 2 km from the centre of Villasimius, the pearl of south-east Sardinia, renowned for its beaches with crystal-clear sea.
The Porto Luna beach is a small bay with white sand and shallow water, close to Punta Molentis: it is from here that the trekking path to the famous beach starts.
Luna Bay Home Retreat
The villa is located within the Porto Luna condominium and has a separate entrance. It is spread over a single floor and consists of 3 bedrooms (two of which have no windows and direct light), 2 full bathrooms with shower, living room with living area and dining table, equipped kitchenette, furnished outdoor patio.
Furnished in a refined ethnic style, the cosy Luna Bay Home Retreat overlooks with its patio and garden directly on the Porto Luna beach, thus offering its guests a unique panorama.
Total surface area of the villa: approx. 100 sqm.
- Washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- No. 2 bathrooms with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooking utensils, coffee maker, kettle and toaster
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/heating
- Furnished porch and garden
- Portable BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Electricity, gas and water consumption
- Air conditioning / heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be returned clean - utensils for minor daily cleaning are provided)
Service charge (obligatory supplement) - € 200.00
- Linen hire for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Beach towels for the beach (beach service not included)
- Final cleaning (obligatory) of the house
Extra cleaning (optional, at customer's request) - € 100,00
No cleaning is included in the cost of the stay and waste disposal is the responsibility of the guests.
The municipality of Villasimius requires the payment of a tourist tax to be paid locally, for all stays from 01 May to 31 October, amounting to € 1/person/night (excluding children under 10 years old).
From 01 January to 30 April and from 01 November to 31 December € 0,50/person/night (excluding children under 10 years old).
Small pets are allowed on request, with a supplement of € 100,00 per week.
Check-in from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Check-out by 10 a.m.
Important: The exact check-in time must necessarily be agreed with the staff at least 48 hours before arrival.
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.