The characteristic Trullo Ulivo in Ostuni is a trullo with a private pool perfect for an authentic holiday in the Itria Valley with the family or a couple of friends. It is localted just a few minutes from the centre of Galante, Cisternino and Martina Franca
Trullo Ulivo is a villa for 4 people composed of a trullo with seven cones and a Mediterranean garden of 1,000 square metres bordered by traditional Apulian dry-stone walls.
The interior, characterised by the typical exposed local stone, offers two bedrooms with private bathroom with shower, an equipped kitchen and a dining room with fireplace and sofa.
The rooms are accessible from inside the trullo but also have independent external access.
Outside Trullo Ulivo there is a cosy furnished veranda, equipped with a wood barbecue and sink, another covered patio and the large garden with olive trees and the 4 m wide, 10 m long and 1.5 m deep skimmer pool surrounded by sun loungers.
- Fenced property
- Uncovered parking within the property
- Outdoor swimming pool for exclusive use (open from 1/05 to 31/10)
- Wood-fired barbecue
- Kitchen with gas cooker
- Oven and microwave oven
- Italian coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Portable fans (one per room)
- Internal Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Mosquito nets
- Bed linen and towels (starter set)
- Weekly cleaning (for stays multiples of 7 nights)
- Final cleaning
- Pool towels
- Electricity consumption
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Heating costs
- Kitchen service (to be agreed with the owner)
- Cot: € 150,00
- Extra linen and cleaning
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.