Loiri Porto San Paolo (Sassari) Sardinia
| Tel. +39.070.513489 |
Villa Arduini is a wonderful seafront villa in Porto San Paolo, on the north east coast of Sardinia. The village of Porto San Paolo offers all amenities such as restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets and is an excellent starting point for visiting all the most beautiful beaches in the area including Porto Taverna, Costa Corallina, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and La Cinta. The villa is located 50 metres from the Porto San Paolo beach and marina and is just 10 km from San Teodoro and the Olbia Costa Smeralda airport.
Villa Arduini is on two levels and can accommodate up to 6 people. It is furnished in a modern style and every detail is designed to ensure a comfortable environment. On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, two of which have sea views, two bathrooms, a study and a veranda with an outdoor kitchen and dining area for ten guests. On the first floor, there is a second kitchen that opens directly onto the terrace with a sea view.
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- Indoor kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Washing machine
- Courtesy set in each bathroom
- Furnished veranda
- Outdoor shower
- Parking area
- Bed linen and towels with a change every 3/4 days
- Daily cleaning service for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Pets allowed (on request)
- Compulsory fee for consumption and final cleaning
- Extra cleaning and extra change of linen
- Use of rubber dinghy moored on the pier opposite
- Car, boat, yacht and helicopter rental
- Booking of experiences and excursions
- Catering service, private chef and domestic staff
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.