[Minimum stay: 4/7 nights]
Surrounded by the olive groves of Carovigno, Villa Butterfly is a stylish villa set 13 km away from the beach, offering breath-taking views over the coast. The villa has been designed with great attention to detail, offering outstanding style but also the maximum comfort.
The main building of Villa Butterfly comprises two floors. The ground floor hosts the American-style kitchen and the open-plan living area with a large sofa, and a bathroom with steam shower. The first floor contains the key asset of this splendid structure – the double bedroom, a cosy haven with a splendid sea view from the terrace.
In the other building composing Villa Butterfly, there are another two double bedrooms linked to the main building by a covered walkway leading to the terrace outside the kitchen area and with a view over the sea. All rooms access the terrace.
In the exterior area of Villa Butterfly, guests can enjoy a splendid pool with sea view, ideal for relaxation and regeneration from stress (from May 1st to September 30th)
In the surrounding area, guests will find the splendid beaches of Torre Santa Sabina and Pantanagianni – a haven of white sand dunes and crystal-clear sea.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week).
- Electricity consumption
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement