Costa Rei (Cagliari) Sardinia
| Tel. +39.070.513489 |
Exclusive villa on the south-east coast of Sardinia, in Castiadas, Villa Gelsomino is located inside a luxury villa condominium and is laid out on two levels, covering a total area of about 220 m2.
The furniture is elegant with meticulous attention paid to every last detail.
The sleeping area, with four out of the five bedrooms plus a small bathroom, is located on the ground floor:
- a double bedroom plus third bed with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom (shower and tub)
- a double bedroom with wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom (shower)
- a double bedroom with wardrobe, and external bathroom (shower)
- a room with single beds (it can be set up as a double room on request), wardrobe and en-suite bathroom (shower); this room does not have direct light, but overlooks a lightwell
All rooms overlook the garden.
The fifth bedroom, which has a single bed, small wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom (shower), is located on the first floor, where there is a large lounge area with flat screen Tv, dining area with table and chairs and a well-equipped kitchen. The large garden features a swimming pool, sundeck and barbecue.
The splendid Scoglio di Peppino beach is 500 metres away: renowned for its fine sand and crystal-clear waters, it has a gently sloping shoreline that makes it suitable for children's swimming. No beach service is included.
All the rooms of the villa are conditioned/heated.
- Independent entrance
- Unsheltered car parking space
- 5 bathrooms with shower (1 with bathtub as well)
- Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Fully equipped kitchen: induction cooking hob, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, crockery, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/Heating
- BBQ area
The price includes:
- Consumption of electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean)
Some of the Villas Resort' s services will be available on request, subject to availability, at an extra charge.
Service Fees (compulsory supplement) - € 450,00
- Linen hire for rooms and bathrooms
- Beach towels for the beach (beach service not included)
- Final cleaning (obligatory) of the house
Extra cleaning (optional, upon customer request) - € 300,00
No tidying up is included in the cost of your stay
The municipality of Castiadas requires the payment of a tourist tax to be paid locally, for all stays from 1st June to 30th September amounting to € 1/person/night (children under 10 years old are excluded).
Small pets welcome on request, with payment of a supplement of € 100.00 per week.
Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out: 10:00.
Please note: Check-in directly in Villa to be agreed at least 48 hours prior arrival.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement