Villa Lorena is a villa with swimming pool in the area of the Pevero Golf Club in Porto Cervo, the heart of the famous Costa Smeralda on the north-east coast of Sardinia.
The villa was designed by architect Lesuisse in perfect harmony with the surrounding Mediterranean vegetation, in the typical Costa Smeralda style. Inside, on two floors, the villa has five bedrooms, all with an external exit, five bathrooms, a kitchen, a large living room and a service room with bathroom and laundry. The external areas of the villa are designed to guarantee comfort: furnished verandas with relaxation areas, garden with swimming pool and parking inside the property.
The villa is located in a panoramic position overlooking the bay of Cala di Volpe and guarantees privacy while being close to Porto Cervo and the various services. The nearest centre is Abbiadori, where you can find essential services such as supermarkets, ATMs, pharmacies, shops, discos, restaurants and pastry shops. Porto Cervo is 6 km away, Porto Rotondo 22 km, Baja Sardinia 55 km and Olbia Costa Smeralda airport 26 km. In a few minutes by car, the most famous beaches of the Costa Smeralda can be reached: Capriccioli, the Principe beach, La Celvia, Romazzino.
Sports enthusiasts can enjoy water sports on the beach or play golf at the 18-hole course of the Pevero Golf Club.
- Swimming pool and sunbeds
- Furnished verandas
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen with oven and dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Courtesy set in each bathroom
- Parking inside the property
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Bedroom for domestic staff with 3 beds and bathroom
- Bed linen and towels with a change every 3/4 days
- Daily cleaning service for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Final cleaning
- Extra cleaning and extra change of linen
- Car, boat, yacht and helicopter rental
- Booking of experiences and excursions
- Catering service, private chef and domestic staff
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.