Ostuni (Brindisi) Puglia
| Tel. +39.070.513489 |
Surrounded by 4 hectares of centuries-old olive trees and traditional Apulian dry stone walls, Masseria Borgopietra is an exclusive villa with swimming pool in Ostuni, in the famous Itria Valley.
The Masseria is a modern residence in the countryside of Ostuni and is characterised by the predominant presence of local stone on the exterior and by being designed with sustainability in mind. Masseria Borgopietra, in fact, is a domotic house and has photovoltaic panels, a charging station for electric cars and an uninterruptible power supply.
Masseria Borgopietra is on three levels (basement, ground floor and first floor) plus an annexe and can accommodate up to 14 people in 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
On the ground floor, the entrance to the villa leads to the living area furnished with stone corner sofas. The living room leads to the dining room with priceless views of the countryside, a fully equipped kitchen, a pantry with refrigerator and freezer, and two rooms designed for storage. The sleeping area consists of two double bedrooms, both with full bathrooms and overlooking an outdoor patio.
On the lower floor, the relaxation area with a tavern, lounge and smart TV is the protagonist. Also on this floor is a bedroom with bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, a second bathroom and the laundry room.
On the first floor, we find three more double bedrooms and three bathrooms. All the rooms on the first floor overlook the veranda furnished with a table and sofas.
Finally, in the dependence, we find the last bedroom, also with a double bed and full bathroom.
The pride and joy of this villa are certainly the large furnished outdoor spaces, verandas, terraces and garden that each room overlooks, and the 40-square-metre private swimming pool that can be heated surrounded by greenery.
Some points of interest around Masseria Borgopietra: the centre of Ostuni 4 km away, 10 km from Cisternino and 12 km from the best beaches in the area.
For any needs, support or information, the Resort Representative and a housekeeper are on site for daily tidying up.
- Swimming pool that can be heated 4x10x1.5 metres (open from 1/04 to 31/10)
- Smart TV
- Kitchen with gas cooker and oven
- Microwave oven
- Nespresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Property with video surveillance
- 2 covered parking spaces
- Bed linen and towels (starter set)
- Pool towels
- Air conditioning with fan-coil
- Final cleaning
- For stays of at least 7 nights, there is partial cleaning of the villa (with tidying up of the rooms and cleaning of the bathrooms) and a change of towels (excluding bathrobe). In high season, cleaning and change of towels take place mainly on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Wi-Fi with Starlink (the Wi-Fi connection is not high-speed but is sufficient for reading emails or keeping up to date with what's happening in the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet and seclusion of your home)
Please note that the property is not covered by a fibre optic network so the connection may be slower than in the city and gsm signal coverage is also weak.
- Extra change of linen
- Pool towel change: € 12,00
- Extra cleaning
- Cooking lessons
- Home cook
- Heating (according to consumption)
- Table seat: € 150,00
- Baby cot: € 150,00
- Heated pool activation: € 100,00 per day
- Pool open from 1 April to 31 October
- Events are not permitted unless previously agreed in writing
- No smoking
Rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival