[Minimum stay: 7 Nights]
Villa Bianca is a fine property set on the outskirts of Vignacastrisi, a hamlet of Ortelle, just 2.5 km from the small coastal town of Castro Marina.
The villa’s position, on the eastern coast of the Salento area, offers countryside peace and quiet while being close to the sea.
The villa is surrounded by a large lawn and well-tended gardens. Set amidst this greenery, the pool with solarium is a beautiful panoramic corner where you can take a swim or admire the sunset. The garden also offers a soccer pitch.
The property has five bedrooms, including two double, two with French beds and one with a single bed. There are three large bathrooms with showers.
The large living area consists of two connected spaces: the dining room with fireplace and a welcoming living room, with a large bright red sofa giving a note of colour.
Meals can be taken in the large, well-equipped kitchen, which has a table and chairs, or on the covered veranda with a view over the garden. On warm summer evenings guests can prepare delicious grilled snacks on the barbecue.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Electricity consumption
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement