Ispica (Ragusa) Sicily
| Tel. +39.070.513489 |
In a panoramic position, Villa Fenicottero is an old farmhouse surrounded by almond, olive and carob trees and now hosts a comfortable villa with a private swimming pool and 10 beds + 2 single sofa beds.
Surrounded by a large garden, the villa consists of a main house and two annexes. Inside the main villa is the living room with fireplace, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. This building also has a beautiful furnished veranda for pleasant moments of relax in the open air. The two annexes both have a living room with a sofa bed, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a private veranda.
Outside, in the 2000 m² garden, there is a 5x12 metre swimming pool with solarium and an area equipped with an outdoor kitchen and barbecue.
Villa Fenicottero overlooks the Pantani Longarini Reserve where it is possible to observe the annual migration of various species of water birds including flamingos. It is just 1 km from the beaches of Porto Ulisse and Marza, 13 km from Ispica, 15 km from Pozzallo, 72 km from Comiso airport and 116 km from Catania airport.
- Swimming pool 5x12 metres (open from 15/05 to 15/10)
- Indoor and outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- Air conditioning
- Oven and microwave oven
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Parking space
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguishers, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Welcome kit
- Electricity, water and gas consumption
- Bed linen and towels (starter set)
- Room and bathroom cleaning including towel change for bookings of more than 10 nights
- Beach/pool towels
- Baby cot and high chair (on request)
- Final cleaning (mandatory supplement): € 200,00
- Extra bed in single sofa bed: € 30.00 per night
- Late check-in
- Linen and extra cleaning
- Tourist tax according to municipal regulations
Check-in from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Check-out by 10 a.m.
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.