Palazzo Museo Raho
Lequile (Lecce) Puglia
| Tel. +39.070.513489 |
A historic residence of noble ownership, recognised by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities as a property of historical and artistic interest, the Palazzo Museo Raho is located in Lequile, a small town 8 km from Lecce and about twenty minutes from the beaches of Porto Cesareo.
The building has two levels:
The ground floor houses the living area, two bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower, a third bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a large Jacuzzi tub in the room. Two of the bedrooms overlook the street; there is a large French window overlooking the outdoor courtyard.
An internal staircase leads to the first floor, which houses the other two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms also with shower, a large kitchen, dining room, reading/study room, and living area with access to the terrace, equipped with table and chairs, for dining in the shade of the pergola.
In the courtyard of Palazzo Museo Raho there is a large dining table, surrounded by ornamental plants and artwork; a relaxation area with solarium. In a reserved area of the courtyard is a stone pool, ideal for cooling off on hot summer days.
For an extra charge, there is a sixth room available for a baby sitter or staff who may be travelling with guests. This room is smaller than the others and is furnished in a simple manner.
Please note: there are numerous stairs in the property. Outdoor area under video surveillance.
The pool can be used/is open from 1 May to 31 October. Smoking is not allowed.
- Coffee machine
- Fenced property
- Crockery and cutlery
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen and towels (starter set - changed weekly)
- Electricity consumption
- Concierge service
- Final cleaning
- Parking facilities
- Pool towels
- Maid service for stays of at least 7 nights with room tidying up and mid-week bathroom cleaning, with only towel change (no pool towels, bathrobe and slippers if provided) plus Saturday cleaning. If the stay is longer than 7 nights but shorter than 14, there is mid-stay and final cleaning. For stays and bookings of multiple than 7 nights (14, 21...), intermediate cleaning, weekly cleaning and final cleaning are provided. Weekly cleaning is mainly carried out on Saturdays.
- Extra linen
- Extra cleaning (€ 20 + VAT per hour per operator)
- Tourist tax
- Heating, on consumption
- Extra room (on request, € 150,00 per day/min. € 450,00 per week)
- To be agreed in advance: breakfast/cooking lessons/cookery
- Table seat € 150,0- Cot € 150,00 per child per week
- Wine cellar
- No smoking
- Pool is open from 1 May to 31 October
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement