A modern and elegant villa in the heart of the Itria valley, not far from Ostuni and Cisternino.
Villa Badessa consists of a central area with a veranda situated near the pool, to which the three master bedrooms are linked. The other three bedrooms are in the two Saracen trulli (traditional stone houses with conical roofs), situated at the entrance of the property. All the bedrooms have separate entrances.
The daytime area has a well-equipped kitchen, a long dining table which seats up to eight people and a relaxation area with sofas and a TV. Outside, a pergola with swing seats separates this area from the bedrooms.
Guests can enjoy the outdoor spaces and the numerous seating areas dotted around the property or relax in the sunbathing area by the pool. For entertainment, guests of Villa Badessa can make use of a ping pong table, table football and a multi-purpose tennis, football and volleyball court.
There is also a barbecue area with a large wood-fired oven and induction hobs can be provided, on request. The pool measures 10mx4m.
- Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (twice a week).
- Bathrobes and slippers (once a week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday.
- Cleaning twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday)
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Extra cleaning: € 15,00/hour
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Events, Birthdays etc.
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 6 km
Brindisi Airport: 41,3 km
Bari Airport: 97 km
Nearest City: 6,2 km