Villa Capasone is a villa with swimming pool in the countryside of Ostuni, in the Itria Valley, just 15 km from the beaches of the Apulian coast.
The villa offers spacious and bright rooms and inside, on a single floor, there is a fully equipped kitchen, a living-dining room that overlooks the veranda, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and two bathrooms (one inside a bedroom and the other a bathroom).
Outside, there is a lovely garden with a swimming pool with sun loungers and a barbecue area with table and chairs for delicious al fresco meals.
Villa Capasone is located within Dimore Pugliesi, a property that includes 4 villas and 4 swimming pools for a total of 21 beds. For large groups who want to holiday together but still keep their independence and privacy, booking the entire Dimore Pugliesi property is a great idea.
- Outdoor swimming pool for exclusive use (from 01/05 to 01/10)
- Coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Hair dryer
- Welcome kit
- Pool towels
- Bed linen and towels (starter set)
- Wi-Fi (the Wi-Fi connection is not high-speed but is sufficient for reading emails or keeping up to date with what's happening in the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet and seclusion of your home)
- Weekly housekeeping (for stays multiple of 7 nights)
- Final cleaning
- Electricity (up to 270 KW per week, excess is charged on consumption)
- Water supply
- Air conditioning
- Cot and high chair (on request)
- Electricity consumption over 270 KW: € 0.30 per KW
- Extra cleaning and linen change
- Domestic help
- Cooking lessons
- Home cook
- Wine tasting
- Heating (on request): € 30,00 per day
- Pets (on request): € 30,00
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.