Villa Luxi - Is Molas
The sea, the colour of the sky, the power of the wind and the island’s history spanning thousands of years provided the inspiration for the Is Molas villas, true inhabited sculptures distinguished by their original design.
The pureness and transparency of air and the clear blue sky have inspired the name of Villa Luxi, which is the Sardinian word for “light”.
Comprising two volumes with a rectangular base, offset and joined by a terrace, Villa Luxi has on the ground floor the dining room and living room looking onto the garden, and two bedrooms, each with its ensuite bathroom.
A wooden internal staircase leads from the dining room to the upper floor, which has two more bedrooms, each with ensuite.
The spacious terrace is an ideal place for relaxing, also thanks to the enchanting hydromassage tub.
Outdoor amenities include a restful shaded patio and a 50 m2 swimming pool.
Villa Luxi has two shaded parking spaces.
Guests have free access to the common areas of the Is Molas Hotel. Several services are available on request.
- Breakfast at the Hotel Is Molas (about 1 km from the villa)
- Access to the Hotel beach with beach umbrella and sun beds
- 3 times a week change of bed linen and towels
- Daily room cleaning service
- Costs of power and water included
- Transfer to and from Elmas airport with personal assistance (valid with a booking of at least one month)
- 1 lunch at the Is Molas Gourmet Restaurant (valid with a booking of at least one month)
- 1 cocktail at the Club House or pool of the Hotel Is Molas (valid with a booking of at least one month)
- In the months of June and September, 1 access to the Golf Range (valid with a booking of at least one month)