[Minimum stay: 7 nights]
A very recently constructed property set in the countryside of Ostuni, the Corte dei Messapi consists of La Residenza (14 guests) consisting of a main villa plus a trullo (sleeping 2) and Il Casalino, consisting of two smaller villas (6 + 2 guests).
The property can be booked as a whole or the individual properties can be booked separately.
Is situated a short distance from the Residenza and consists of two independent villas, which share the garden and pool.
The smaller villa, an ideal retreat for a couple, consists of a bedroom with ensuite, a living area with fireplace and a stone kitchen with purpose-built cupboards. The barrel-vaulted ceiling and soft colours of the furnishings create a traditional, relaxing ambience.
The larger villa, which can accommodate up to six persons, consists of two bedrooms on the ground floor and a third on the lower floor, looking out onto the shaded yard (the only one without air conditioning). The day area has an open-plan kitchen with a table seating six and a relaxation area with sofa and TV.
- Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (twice a week).
- Bathrobes and slippers (once a week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday.
- Full cleaning twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday with change of linen and towels)
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Pool heating
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement
Discover the Corte dei Messapi