In the beautiful south-eastern coast of Sardinia, in a dominant position overlooking the sea, Villa Bellavista is located about 15 km from the village of Villasimius and the sea, and has a private entrance.
Villa Bellavista is on two levels, for a total of about 220 m2. The ground floor houses a large living area, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area overlooking a furnished porch, ideal for outdoor dining, a bathroom with shower and a laundry area.
The upper floor houses the sleeping area: 4 double bedrooms, three of which open onto a terrace overlooking the property and the swimming pool, and two bathrooms with shower.
All rooms have ceiling fans and heating.
Outside, the swimming pool is set in a well-kept garden, where there is also a solarium area and a barbecue area.
Important: Once in Villasimius, to reach the villa you have to drive about 4.5 km of dirt road. The use of the car is necessary; we recommend a car with a high ground clearance.
Recommended beaches: Porto Sa Ruxi, Campus, Campulongu, Porto Giunco, Punta Molentis, Simius, Spiaggia del Riso, Spiaggia di Timi Ama.
Tourist tax: Requested by the municipality of Villasimius, to be paid on site. The tax is € 0,50 per person/night (from 01/06 to 30/09; children under 10 years old are excluded).
- Equipped kitchen (hob, oven, cooking utensils, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge)
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fans and heating
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Solarium with outdoor furniture and shower
- BBQ equipped area
- Uncovered parking space (maximum 3 cars)
- Electricity, gas and water consumption
- Use of the kitchen (to be returned clean)
- Person dedicated to the management of the villa - € 40,00/hour
- Daily cleaning service - € 30,00 for each maid/hour of service
Small pets allowed on request, with a supplement of € 100,00 per week.
Check-in: 16:00 - 21:00. Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement.