[Minimum stay: 3/7 days]
Trulli Piccoli is a complex of 10 trulli, accommodating in all up to 10-12 guests. This structure, set in the idyllic countryside of Locorotondo, in the Province of Bari, is furnished in modern and welcoming style, in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature.
The structure consists of several different trulli, ideal to meet all requirements and which are striking for the sense of peace and tranquillity offered. These trulli have splendid ceilings with a classic ‘mushroom’ structure, renovated in ancient local style dating back 500 years, creating a stylish yet simple ambience.
All units are equipped with beds, furnished kitchenette and en-suite, fireplace and sofas – all in modern style but perfectly in line with these traditional structures, with quality furnishings produced by local artisans.
Each unit has an independent entrance, giving your stay complete privacy. The external garden area has a pool (from April 30th to October 15th), a large stone table and a covered barbecue area for ‘al fresco’ meals.
In the nearby town of Locorotondo, apart from the definitely not-to-be-missed Church of San Giorgio Martire, visitors will find its very special historic centre, known as ‘the labyrinth’, built of white stone.
- Fenced property
- Private parking
- Coffee machine in capsules
- Electric oven
- Washing machine
- Security system
- Town within walking distance
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels
- Pool towels
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Extra cleaning: € 15.00 per hour
- Final cleaning for animals: € 150.00 per animal
- Table seat: € 150.00
- Cot: € 150,00
- Cook service
- Pool opening 30/04 to 15/10
- No smoking
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement