Trullo Antico is a villa with a private pool in the heart of the Itria Valley, a few kilometres from the towns of Ostuni, Martina Franca and Cisternino and the most beautiful beaches in Puglia.
Access to the property is through a small gate that continues on a narrow stone road to the trullo. The entrance to the villa opens onto the kitchen and dining room and immediately, you will notice the interior with its typical stone floor, exposed stone vaults and niches carved out of the stone that characterise the entire property. From the living area, there is access to the two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. One of the two bedrooms also has a small window and a French door leading directly to the outdoor garden.
The garden offers guests a swimming pool with sun loungers as well as several shaded areas to relax outdoors thanks to the many trees and a patio with dining table.
Trullo Antico is located within the Dimore Pugliesi villa complex which houses 4 independent villas with a total of 11 rooms, 21 beds and 4 swimming pools. Dimore Pugliesi is the ideal solution for enjoying group holidays and family holidays without sacrificing privacy and comfort.
- Swimming pool for exclusive use and sun loungers (open from 1/05 to 30/09)
- Garden umbrella
- Kitchen with gas cooker and oven
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Living room with sofa and two armchairs
- Bed linen and towels
- Weekly cleaning and linen change (for stays multiples of 7 nights)
- Final cleaning
- Pool towels
- Electricity consumption (up to 270 KW per week, excess consumption is paid on consumption)
- Water consumption
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Cot and high chair
- Welcome kit
- Electricity consumption over 270 KW: € 0.30 per KW
- Extra cleaning and linen change
- Extra bed
- Extra charge for pets
- Cooking lessons
- Wine tasting
- Cook (at home)
A short-stay rental contract will be signed on arrival