Surrounded by a large park with ancient olive trees, Villa Pajara Poetica is located in Pescoluse, one of the most attractive sea areas of Salento, also known as "The Maldives of Salento".
The entrance to the Villa features a magnificent swimming pool area with sun loungers and two outdoor showers to cool off from the summer heat. Pool opening from May 01st to September 30th.
There is a large veranda in front of the swimming pool with a BBQ grill as well as table and chairs, creating a perfect space for having lunch or dinner with friends. From the veranda, one can catch a breathtaking view of the sea stretching behind the swimming pool.
The kitchen, which includes a dining area, is located in a large central hall featuring a wall made with local stone materials. A mix of vintage and modern decoration gives the beautiful kitchen a cozy, homey feel.
The sleeping area consists of three double bedrooms. One of these is inside the Pajara and features exposed stones and uniquely shaped walls. There is an en suite bathroom with a shower, and a bathroom with a bathtub. All rooms are cooled by a centralized air conditioning system and the bedroom windows have mosquito nets.
- Wi Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Weekly cleaning
- Electricity consumption
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement