Trulli Nicoletta is a beautiful property, within a 5 minutes’ drive to the center of Ostuni (The White City).
Inside the villa has a modern feel, with kitchen, lounge and open plan dining area.
Outside there is an external kitchen and lots of space in the garden; guests can sunbathe by the pool or relax in the shade.
The pool is a good size, with a depth of 3m and approx. 1.5m at the shallow end. There are steps down into the pool, with also an area in which to relax with seating around the sides.
Ideally placed, for those who like to explore the local area, with Ostuni, Carovigno, Ceglie Messapica, Locorotondo, and many more towns only a short drive away. All have wonderful historic centres, bars, and restaurants.
Ostuni, famous for its white walls, is known all over the world for its wonderful history and a cosmopolitan feel. Steeped in local traditions, and ideal for the family or young couples who want to explore the area.
With 3 good sized bedrooms, and 3bathrooms, nothing matches the quality of this villa.
Whilst the kitchen is fitted with all you will need, is the outdoor space that makes this villa really special.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week - Changeover day in July and August: Saturday)
- Weekly cleaning (for stays of minimum 7 nights)
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 2 km
Brindisi Airport: 39 km
Bari airport: 103 km