A few kilometres from the seaside resort of Marina di Savelletri and its bars, restaurants and clubs, Villa Albachiara has spacious rooms, made bright by large windows and by the choice of lively colours.
The villa’s outdoor spaces are enchanting, with a swimming pool surrounded by exotic plants and a pond for pleasant outdoor relaxation (please note that children should not be left unattended).
Villa Albachiara has several floors: the ground floor houses the living area, consisting of a kitchen with dining area, two other lounge areas and a living room with piano and fireplace.
The basement is ideal for after dinner, and has a musical selection of dance hits of the 1980s. The sleeping area is located on the first floor, while the attic houses an open-space suite, with private bathroom and a small terrace overlooking the garden.
A few meters from the main building there is a small annexe, consisting of a living room, two bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning, electricity, gas, water
- Linen and bath towels (one supply). Changeover day: Saturday or on the different check-in day
- Weekly cleaning
- Final cleaning
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Additional linen and towels
- Extra cleaning
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Events, birthdays, weddings
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- Nearest bar/restaurant: 450 m
- Brindisi Airport: 53 km
- Bari Airport: 84 km
- Nearest City: 10 km