[Minimum stay: 4 days / 7 days in July and August]
A stunning panoramic terrace is the location of Villa Alma, a delightful property on the coast of Fasano, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in Puglia.
On the ground floor, an expansive living area with fireplace has a comfortable sofa for relaxing or watching movies, and a dining table. Guests can choose whether to take their meals here, in the adjoining comfortable kitchen or under the patios in the villa’s beautiful outdoor areas.
The five bedrooms are spacious and filled with natural light, with soft colours and simple yet stylish furniture. The villa has four bathrooms with toilet, bidet, wash basin and shower.
Villa Alma is a fascinating property, surrounded on three sides by the Adriatic Sea, ensuring privacy and communion with nature. Every morning, the rising sun will come knocking on your door, as the cool sea air and the sound of the sea awaken you softly.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday
- Weekly cleaning
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking