The villa is surrounded by olive trees, in a typical Apulian landscape, a few kilometers from the beaches of Marina di Ugento. It offers a quiet atmosphere and wide spaces, both inside and outside.
Villa Felline, built with local materials, consists of four independent units, each with its own outdoor areas, which are all equipped for outdoor dining.
The central part has a finely restored pajara.
The first unit has a spacious living area and large windows from which you can see the wonderful pool and relaxation area. It features a modern kitchen, a double bedroom, with ensuite bathroom and a second double room with bathroom.
The second unit has a twin-bedded room with ensuite bathroom and a second bedroom with French bed and ensuite bathroom.
The second annex has two entrances: the first leads to a double bedroom with a bathroom, and the second to a living room, with open plan kitchen and a double sofa bed.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Electricity consumption
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Heating at consumption
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 1 km
Brindisi Airport: 110 km
Bari airport: 229 km