Immersed in the countryside of Carovigno, Villa Patty is a comfortable property surrounded by greenery, nestling in an olive grove, just 3 km from the sea.
Laid out on one level, the Villa Patty opens up into a light-filled living room with fireplace, three-seater settee and dining table. The kitchen is right next to the living room and equipped with an oven, microwave, hob and fridge.
The first bedroom with a double bed is in the area behind the fireplace and has an en suite bathroom with a shower. The second bedroom also has a double bed while the third has two single beds.
The spacious veranda features a small table, benches, rattan chairs and a ping pong table. The barbecue and wooden table create the ideal setting for outdoor dining and grilling locally sourced products.
The swimming pool, surrounded by a manicured English lawn, offers some welcome respite from the summer heat.
- Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Air conditioning
- Linen and bath towels (for one week)
- Cleaning once a week
- Electricity consumption
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- Nearest bar/restaurant: 1,3 km
- Brindisi Airport: 25 km
- Bari Airport: 110 km
- Nearest City: 8,6 km