Located a few km from Carovigno, in the heart of the Itria Valley, the Antica Masseria Alberobello is a charming property immersed in the countryside, composed of 11 Trulli, the traditional cone-shaped buildings found in the region.
Tradition and modernity come together and form a refined mix of rustic elements and contemporary furnishings. The villa has five rooms, all with private bathrooms. Each room is characterised by unique details.
The main kitchen of the Antica Masseria Alberobello is ideal for organising cooking lessons on traditional Apulian recipes (on request in advance) and has a bathroom; there is also a second kitchen and a comfortable living area. The first bedroom, the Junior Suite, is next to the main kitchen; its bathroom has a shower and is almost as spacious as the bedroom. This room has an independent entrance from the patio, as does the Suite, the most spacious room.
The oldest part of the Trullo has another bedroom located in the loft, under the cone-shaped roof, while the other bedroom has direct access to the living area. The last bedroom has a single sofa bed and enjoys a splendid view of the property.
Outside there is a beautiful swimming pool, plenty of space for relaxation and a nice table for outdoor dining.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Weekly cleaning and change of linen and towels (on Saturdays or depending on the check-in day)
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Electricity, including air conditioning, gas, water and final cleaning
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 1,5 km
Brindisi Airport: 75 km
Bari Airport: 82 km
Nearest City: 4 km