Set in a panoramic position, overlooking the beautiful Itria Valley, Lamia Alta is located a short distance from Cisternino and the ‘white city’ of Ostuni. It can accommodate up to four people, but larger groups can rent it together with Trulli Moncada, which is right next to it.
About 300 m after passing the gate you will get to the parking area, which is linked to the villa by pedestrian access.
The living area of the villa consists of a living room with sofa and TV, a kitchen with island and a dining table for up to six people.
The two bedrooms have two single beds each (which can be joined together), a small window, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a large shower.
Outside there is a swimming pool with four sun loungers, a veranda with dining table for six people and a patio overlooking the garden.
The type of architecture makes the rooms naturally cool; therefore, there is no air conditioning. The property, surrounded by dry stone walls, olive trees and oak trees, is entirely fenced and has a CCTV security system.
- Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (twice a week).
- Bathrobes and slippers (once a week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday.
- Full cleaning twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday with change of linen and towels)
- Additional linen and towels
- Extra cleaning: € 15/hour per worker
- Pool heating
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Events, birthdays, weddings
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement
- Nearest bar/restaurant: 4,4 km (Cisternino)
- Brindisi Airport: 55 km
- Nearest City: 4,8 km Cisternino