Immersed in the countryside of the province of Taranto, 10 km from Manduria and 50 km from Ostuni, the villa Tenuta Petrose is set in a brand new residential context.
The nearest beach is less than 11 km away (Campomarino beaches) while the famous Porto Cesareo is 39 km away (about 40 minutes).
Tenuta Petrose has a total of 6 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests. The rooms are divided into three buildings:
The main building - split over two levels, houses on the ground floor two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms plus living room and kitchen. The first bedroom has the bed located under a barrel vault and a private bathroom complete with shower and window. The second bedroom overlooks the living room and has a private bathroom with shower. If necessary, a door leads to the third bedroom. The third bedroom is accessible both from the second bedroom and from the living room, via a small external cavedium; this room therefore has two doors, one leading to the second bedroom and one facing the cavedium, which is connected to the living room. This third bedroom also has a private bathroom with shower and window; a flight of stairs leads up to the double bed and the small terrace. Adjacent to the main building is a furnished patio, ideal for al fresco dining.
The "pagliaro" - an 18th century stone building, located next to the main building but with independent access. It is a small loft consisting of an entrance hall with sofa, sink and mini-fridge; metal stairs lead to the double bedroom with private bathroom (with shower and window).
The Dependance: located next to the swimming pool, houses two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
All the interiors have air conditioning and radiators. The property is fenced off.
The villa owes its name to the "Petrose", the typical limestone rocks on which the vegetation extends, which are clearly visible from the outside.
Tenuta Petrose has a garden and a pine forest, where guests can enjoy the corners dedicated to relaxation and fitness. The splendid 6x15 m swimming pool (maximum height 1.4 m) is immersed in the green of the olive trees and is equipped with outdoor showers.
In the garden there is a living area and an outdoor kitchen, equipped with a hob and barbecue. In an elevated position there is a covered patio used as a fitness area, with massage benches, punching bag and treadmill.
- Wi-Fi (the Wi-Fi connection is not high-speed, but is sufficient to read e-mails or keep up to date with what's happening in the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet and seclusion of your home)
- Air conditioning
- Parking space
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
- Pool towels (first supply)
- Bed linen and towels (first supply)
- Pool cleaning (daily)
- Bed linen change halfway through your stay
- Cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms with change of bathroom linen only (only towels, bathrobes, pool towels etc. will not be changed) every two days
- Final cleaning
- Extra change of: towels, pool towels, bathrobes, sheets
- Extra cleaning ( € 18,00/hour for one cleaning person)
- Cooking lessons
- Private Chef
- Heating (according to consumption)
- Table seat (on request, € 150,00)
- Baby cot (on request, € 150,00 per child per stay)
- No smoking
- Swimming pool open from 1 May to 30 October
- Events / parties must be agreed with the property in advance
- The villa must be left clean and the kitchen tidy with no dirty dishes or pots in the sink. The fridge must be left empty and clean. Otherwise a charge of € 100,00 will be applied, deducted from the security deposit.
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.