Located on the first floor of a building in the heart of the Monte Urpinu neighbourhood, Terrazza61 is an ideal retreat for those who wish to discover Cagliari and its surroundings without sacrificing tranquillity and luxury.
The flat, perched on a hill overlooking the surrounding buildings, is located in an area rich in greenery (the Monte Urpinu park is in fact one of the most renowned in the city) and strategic, halfway between the city centre (2.5 km) and the Poetto beach (3.8 km); Terrazza61 has a furnished, L-shaped panoramic terrace that allows you to admire several parts of the city in total relaxation.
The flat is very bright, being equipped with windows and French windows in each room. The large entrance hall opens onto the living area with a large dining table and a living room with a double sofa bed and TV, with a fully-equipped kitchen next to it; from here there is access to a large terrace, equipped both for eating outside and for relaxing while admiring the city.
The sleeping area, on the other hand, consists of two bedrooms, one of which is the master with a full en-suite bathroom and access to the other part of the terrace, and another room also with a double bed. There is also another complete bathroom, but not belonging exclusively to the second bedroom.
The flat has private parking, a laundry area, air conditioning/heating and free Wi-Fi.
Nearby: restaurants, bars and cafés, pizzerias, supermarkets, bakeries, small shops. By public transport (stops in via Milano and via della Pineta) it is possible to reach both the city centre and the Poetto seafront.
- Fully equipped kitchen: induction hob, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and various kitchen utensils
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi - Air conditioning and heating
- Small laundry area with washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Baby cot and high chair are available on advance request
- Electricity, gas and water consumption
- Air conditioning/heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean - the necessary utensils are already available in the accommodation for minor daily cleaning)
Mandatory service charge - € 200,00
- Linen hire
- Final cleaning (obligatory) of the house (including kitchen)
- If the kitchen/kitchenette and/or dishes are not cleaned, € 40.00 will be deducted from the deposit as a penalty.
Extra cleaning (optional, at customer's request) - € 100,00
No tidying up is included in the cost of the stay and waste disposal is the responsibility of the guests.
In the event of failure to dispose of waste, € 100.00 will be deducted from the deposit as a penalty.
There is a refundable security deposit of € 200.00 to be paid by credit card upon check in, which will be returned on departure subject to any damage to the property.
Animals are not allowed.
Tourist tax to be paid locally: € 1,50 per person per night for the first 5 days of stay (excluding children under 12 and over 70).
Check-in from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Check-out within 10 a.m.
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.